As I stated in my previous post, the first few days will be quite hectic.
Here's the plan thus far:
November 4
- Vote
- Train to NYC, transfer to train to Newark Airport
- Overnight flight to Dublin, Ireland
- Arrive in Dublin 6 am (1 am NY time)
- Spend a few hour layover in Dublin, walk around town, possibly visit Guinness Brewery
- 4 pm flight on Aer Lingus from Dublin to Venice.
- Arrive at Night
- Spend the morning/afternoon wondering Venice
- Train to Florence, Italy to meet up with my wonderful friend Carmelina (my Central America traveling partner)
I would have loved to plan more time in Dublin and Venice, but I have to get to Florence. Its quite O.K. though because they are places that I was not planning on visiting at all, but managed to squeeze in... Thanks in part to my personal expert travel planner, my dad.
I would also like to thank my mom and the rest of my family and friends for being so supportive of this trip.
I love any and all comments people leave.
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
(St. Augustine)
3 comments:
I am so fortunate to be chosen as the lucky few. Why am I so blessed? P.S. Don't forget I may need you to take the garbage up front- Dad
You must take a tooon of pictures of Dublin for me. I've been dying to go for ages but I don't think I'll be going anytime soon so i guess i'll live vicariously through you!
p.s this is leah
Stuuuuu!
Don't forget me here in Madrid!!! Is there any way we could meet up? The Grubinator (Sarah)
Post a Comment